Online Public Access Catalog
SEARCH OUR LIBRARY COLLECTION
Facility, Gadget, Appointment
Online Book Reservation for Borrowing
A faculty or student may borrow books in the library by messaging or chatting the library to request a book for home use. The following steps have to be considered:
- Log-in to the Follett's Destiny Library Manager using your username and password. If you don't have log-in data yet, please do message us.
- Type in your search on the search box provided.
- Once titles are retrieved, choose the title/s that you wish to borrow and click on the "Hold It" button to put it on reserve.
- Go to the library to pick up the book/s you reserved or if you are below 21 years old, as per Section 3 of IATF Guidelines on areas under GCQ, have someone pick up the book/s for you together with the authorization letter and your student ID.
Book Return through Book Drop
How to return the books borrowed?
- Bring the book/s on or before the due date.
- A box is provided outside the library. Drop the book slowly into it.
- Wait for a notification email from the Circulation Librarian for clearance.
Renewal of books can be done physically going to the library or through online.
- E-mail the Circulation Librarian with the titles of the books you wish to renew to avoid penalty.
- Provide the complete bibliographic information: Call Number, Author, Title, and Copyright Date.
- Wait for confirmation through a reply from your e-mail.
- Bring in the book/s with you for renewal to the library.
- Present the book/s for renewal to the Circulation Librarian.
- Take note of the next due date of the book/s to avoid penalty.